This program offers physicians practical solutions to avoid or decrease emotional exhaustion. It provides tools to enhance a sense of well-being, awareness of the emotional reactivity, attention to personal concerns and the medical decision-making process. Built on the core practices of mindfulness, positive psychology, and behavioural change principles, this life-changing evidence-based course provides physicians with a step-by-step guidance to manage their everyday stressors.
- decrease emotional exhaustion
- manage depersonalization
- optimize awareness of emotional reactivity
- decrease unproductive mood changes
- bring about greater comfort in managing physician-patient relationships
- provide a balance between personal and professional life
- improve levels of mindfulness
- tools and techniques to provide a relief – emotional triage – for challenging situations physicians might encounter every day
- ‘rehabilitation’ style exercises that support physicians in managing the persistent stressors
- activities that deepen mind and body connection and enhance emotional healing to manage and/or prevent burnout
Type of the program
This is a personal development program and it doesn’t include any tests. Participants are encouraged to keep a journal with their reflections.
This is anytime anywhere program with 24/7 world-wide availability. Participants can start the course as soon as the registration is processed. They can go at their own pace or keep the pace recommended in the program. The program is mobile enabled.
Once registered for the program, you will receive an ID and a password that you can later personalize. The program remains open for one years after the initial day of the registration.